Operation Liberty Hill exists to meet the basic needs of those in our community. When you visit our pantry or store, you will be greeted by our friendly, loving volunteers and treated with dignity and respect.
Food Pantry clients receive/shop for free clothing and shoes (see details below).*
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THE FOOD PANTRY
- Residents of the Liberty Hill Independent School District, Leander, Bertram, and Briggs.
- Anyone experiencing a crisis (e.g. medical, financial, transportation, etc.)
- Household income of <= 180% of the Federal Poverty Level
|Family Size||Annual Income|
|For Each Additional Family Member||+$8,172/Individual|
HOW IT WORKS
- One person per household is the Food Pantry registered client and is considered head of household for their account. The account includes everyone in the home.
- On Tuesday OR Thursday each week, every registered household can visit the Food Pantry.
- Free Food Share Fridays are open to the public.
- No appointment is necessary to register. Stop by anytime during Food Pantry hours.
* All members of the client’s household are eligible to receive/shop for 6 clothing items and 1 pair of shoes every 2 months.
FOOD PANTRY HOURS
- Tuesday 9:00-4:45
- Thursday 12:00-5:45
- Friday 12:00-1:00
FOOD PANTRY PHONE NUMBER
- 512-778-5077 Phone is answered only during pantry hours. If outside pantry hours, please call the Thrift Store at 512-778-4175.