Operation Liberty Hill exists to meet the basic life needs of those in our community. When you visit our pantry you will be greeted by our friendly and loving volunteers, and treated with dignity and respect.
Those living within the boundaries of the Liberty Hill Independent School District (78642), Leander (78641), Bertram (78605), and Briggs (78608).
HOW IT WORKS
- Only one person per household can be registered as a client. Your account will include everyone in the home.
- Each registered household can visit the food pantry one time per week for fresh produce, bread and meat. Once per month the household will receive canned, boxed goods and personal items along with the fresh produce, bread and meat.
- No appointment is necessary. Stop by anytime during pantry hours.
- Please bring photo ID for all household members aged 18 and up. If your ID does not have your current address, please bring a utility bill or other bill, as well.
- Tuesday 9-5
- Thursday noon-6
Established clients must arrive no later than 15 minutes before closing.
First time clients must arrive at least 45 minutes before closing.
- 512-778-5077 (Answered during pantry hours only). At other times, call the thrift store at 512-778-4175.