Operation Liberty Hill exists to meet the basic needs of those in our community. When you visit our pantry or store, you will be greeted by our friendly, loving volunteers and treated with dignity and respect.
- Residents of the Liberty Hill Independent School District, Leander, Bertram, and Briggs.
- Anyone experiencing a crisis (e.g. medical, financial, transportation, etc.)
- Household income of <= 180% of the Federal Poverty Level
|Family Size||Annual Income|
|For Each Additional Family Member||+$8,172/Individual|
HOW IT WORKS
- One person per household is the registered client and is considered head of household for the account. The account includes everyone in the home.
- On Tuesday or Thursday each week, every registered household can visit the food pantry.
- Free Food Share Fridays are open to the public.
- No appointment is necessary to register. Stop by anytime during pantry hours.
- Tuesday 9:00-4:45
- Thursday 12:00-5:45
- Friday 12:00-1:00
- 512-778-5077 (answered during pantry hours only). At other times, call the Thrift Store at 512-778-4175.