- Fill out and submit an application online OR download, fill it out and bring it by OR pick one up at the Thrift Store
- A manager will contact you
- Attend volunteer training
- Pass the background check
- Start working – it’s fun!
HOW TO MAKE A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION
Operation Liberty Hill relies heavily on your donations to provide the services that we offer to our clients . Remember, this is your community. It’s a great place for you to help and see an immediate impact.
We gladly accept financial donations by cash, check, or via PayPal using the “DONATE” button at the top right of this page. Please make checks payable to Operation Liberty Hill. OLH is a registered 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
The following items are the current specific needs of our pantry. If you are shopping with OLH in mind, we ask that you take the following items into consideration.
- Hamburger/Chicken/Tuna helper
- Sloppy Joe sauce
- Pasta sauce
- Canned peaches
- Refried beans
- Ranch beans
- Boxed potato mixes
- Cream of chicken soup
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Canned chicken and canned tuna
- Boxed rice mixes
- Diapers – size 4 & 5
- Adult disposable briefs
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
The Thrift Store accepts donations of clothing and shoes if they are in good condition – no tears, stains, holes, etc., and most household items if they are in good condition and/or working order.
- Large appliances
*There is limited space in the store for these items. Please call the Thrift Store at (512) 778-4175 prior to bringing the donation(s) to ensure we have the space. We also maintain a waiting list of clients who have requested them.
We DO NOT accept:
- Tube-type TVs
- Computer equipment including CPU towers, laptops, monitors, printers
- Used bed pillows
- Used toiletries and make-up
- Non-working electrical, gas-powered or battery operated items
- Infant car seats that are expired or missing straps
Food donations can be dropped off at the Food Pantry or Thrift Store.
Food donation barrels are also located throughout Liberty Hill at many local churches and organizations. These barrels are for food donations only. They can be found at:
- Liberty Hill Post Office
- Liberty Hill Public Library
- Cross Tracks Church
- Fellowship Church
- Williamson County Cowboy Church
- Life Springs Church
- A Texas Girl’s Guns
- Liberty Hill Dental