- Fill out application online or pick one up at the thrift store
- A director will contact you
- Attend volunteer training
- Pass a background check
- Start working – it’s fun!
HOW TO MAKE A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION
Operation Liberty Hill relies heavily on your donations to provide the services that we offer to our clients . Remember, this is your town, and a great place for you to help and see an immediate impact.
We gladly accept financial donations by cash, check, or via Paypal using the “donate” button at the top of the page. Please make checks payable to Operation Liberty Hill. OLH is a registered 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
The following items are the current specific needs of our pantry. If you are shopping with OLH in mind, we ask that you take the following items into consideration.
- Canned chicken
- Boxed potato and rice mixes
- Hamburger, chicken, and tuna helper
- Canned peaches
- Refried beans
We do NOT accept:
- Tube-type TVs
- Computer equipment including CPU towers, laptops, monitors, printers
- Large appliances*
- Used bed pillows
- Used toiletries and make-up
- Non-working electrical or battery operated items
- Infant car seats
*Call the thrift store at 512-778-4175, as there may be a food pantry client in need of these items
Food donations can be dropped off at the pantry or thrift store.
Food donation barrels are located throughout Liberty Hill at many local churches and organizations. These barrels are for food donations only. They can be found at:
- Liberty Hill Post Office
- Liberty Hill Public Library
- Cross Tracks Church
- Fellowship Church
- Williamson County Cowboy Church
- Life Springs Church
- A Texas Girl’s Guns
- Liberty Hill Dental